Dev Journal - Super Space Surge (8)

I finished level five, and I'm about to begin programming of the final level of my game. I'm so excited! After I finish the last level, I have an extra stage to work on, then touching up EVERYTHING graphically! It's been an amazing journey, and I've built up a small following, but I cherish everyone whose bothered to keep up a little on my development. I'm hoping in the near future, that I can start making more desktop games + mobile apps; entirely for fun of course. Money is nice, but enjoyment is priority.

I also got my college degree today! :) It's the first step toward having my Masters in Japanese Literature and Language and in Computer Programming, but hey... I did it. Step one is out of the way, and no one can stop me now!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback, comments, or concerns here!