Game Release - Ghost Walk

Well, hello world! This will be the first game release I've done since starting my blog! Super Space Surge is still in development, but I took a break to participate in Flappy Jam for a little while... and what an experience it was! A simple program I made in one hour turned into a couple days of experimenting and fun to balance everything, add extra elements, and make it feel "just right."

Granted, there's a lot more I'd love to touch up on, but for a quick 4 day side-project, I really like how everything turned out! :)

It's fairly straightforward to play:
  • Click to fly.
  • Space to start the game.
  • F - Fullscreen.
  • M - Mute the sound.
  • Escape - Exit the program.
It's hosted on Itch.io, and I'll stress again and again: it's a fantastic site and I will stress it to every dev I meet to use!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback, comments, or concerns here!